TCP Automatic Single Side Dipping Machine
TCP Automatic Single Side Dipping Machine is a full automatic dipping machine that completes load to unload action automatically.
The TCP Automatic Single Side Dipping Machine load chips into the holes of the load plate through automatic shaking. The servo press of inserting from bottom press chips into the holes of TCP. It is then moved to the dipping section for dipping, vacuum debubble, drying, transfer and unload process. All transportation are done by robot and transport mechanism in whole machine. The whole process has been operated without operators touching, in order to eliminate human error and achieve the best quality of dipping.
- Chip loaded mechanism: there is a hopper with a rotate basket to load chips into collect box, which is then used to load/collect chips to load plate.
- Auto Shaking Chips：The chips in the shaking box are shacked back and forth into the holes of the load plate. Extra chips are collected back into the collection box.
- Sticky roller and air blow mechanism: after chips loaded, sticky roller and blowing air are used to remove residual chips or debris on the surface of load plate.
- Load magazine, chip surface debris cleansing mechanism and debris check mechanism: Piled TCP picked from magazine, through brush to clean debris on chip surface and debris check mechanism to confirm cleanness.
- Insert from bottom by servo press: The load plate and the TCP are moved under the press and the chips are pressed from load plate into TCP through the press conversion from bottom. The movement is controlled by parameters.
- Low-temperature oven(70℃): Before dipping, TCP is put on the low temperature oven to preheat chips.
- Dipping: Use vacuum approach to put TCP through the chips dipping process. Diphead mechanism is strengthened, with high plane precision and good stability. Dip and level can be worked at the same time.
- Vacuum debubble mechanism: After dipping, debuble tray goes to vacuum position to remove air bubble in paste.
- High-temperature oven(under 200℃): The oven can store 49 pcs TCP. The heat is cycling and apply negative pressure principle to stable the temperature. On the exit there is cooling mechanism to cool down TCP temperature.
- Buffer: Under abnormal condition, after-oven TCP move to buffer to maintain drying condition and keep termination quality. After troubleshooting, buffer goes to standby position, machine take TCP out from buffer FIFO.
- Transfer from top by servo press: The TCP is moved in from the exit track. The chips are transferred from the TCP through the press conversion from top. The movement is controlled by parameters.
- Unload from top by servo press: The TCP is moved in from the exit track. Through TCP rotate mechanism, chips can be turned down before unloading to avoid dipped chips’ paste fall off. The chips are pressed out from the TCP through the press conversion from top, and are collected into chip collect box. The movement is controlled by parameters.
- Unload Magazine: After unload, TCP is cleaned by brush and piled up in magazine.
- Paste thickness percision: ±0.01mm
- Action percision: ±0.002mm
- Ink tray flatness: ±0.005mm
- The parallelism tolerance between dipping plate and ink tray: ±0.01mm
- Adjustable paste thickness: ±0.001mm
- Dimension: 13357*1740*2594mm
- Weight: 10300KGS
- Controller: PLC、HMI、Servo Motor…
- Voltage: 3 phase 200~240V, customable
- Electric current: 72.4A calculate by 380V voltage. Each mechanism has separate connection.
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 47.3KW，Each mechanism has separate connection.
- Air consumption: 281(1/min)，Each mechanism has separate connection.